Helping You Help Your Patients
My name is Dr Perna, I am the founder of Back and Body Pain Relief, based on US22 East right here in Springfield. My team of chiropractors and physical therapists are specifically trained for dealing with auto accident injuries.
We would love the opportunity to team up with you and help your accident patients out of pain and back to recovery. More often than not, we can see patients the same day. In fact, if they gave us a call immediately, we most likely could fit them in right away.
Please view this video below and see some of the things we do to help patients.
What will this do for your practice?
Several things, such as:
- Keeps your patient flow on schedule and not push everyone behind – remember, proper auto accident examinations can take well over an hour
- Keeps your billing department happy not having to deal with difficult insurance companies
- Avoids your practice having to waste time trying to work out what is required to provide proper examinations and documentation
- Allows your practice to focus on what you do best
- We remove the entire burden from you
What will this do for your patient?
- We are set up to examine, process and treat auto accident patients the right way
- We understand the complexities of the process and can help guide them
- We know how to work with accident attorneys and provide all relevant documentation required for patients to submit insurance claims
- And most importantly, we can properly treat and help the patient, and they will end up thanking you for the referral
We have been operating in Midtown Manhattan as Back and Body Medical for the past 15 years and created this second, state of the art practice here in Springfield which opened in March 2018.
With many decades of combined experience, our multi-disciplined and evidence based care will cover many of the most common accident injury issues.
- Physical Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Custom Rehab Programs
- Custom Stretching Programs
- Electric Stimulation
- Graston Technique
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA)
- Medical Massage
- Nerve Conduction Velocity Testing
- Posture Correction
- Trigger Point Injections
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
In fact, the primary focus of my post grad studies has been on exercise rehabilitation and soft tissue techniques – two key treatments for auto accident injury relief. My qualifications and experience also led me to work at a very high level with the US Men’s Olympic teams, helping these top-level athletes rehabilitate with their injuries. You can be assured your patients will receive the best care and treatment possible.
All our patients receive the same thorough, high level of care from our experts here at Back and Body Pain Relief. Our multi-disciplined practice means that for every patient, our doctors and therapists meet with one another to formulate the best treatment program to help the patient recover and rehabilitate under our care.
Your patients will end up thanking you.
We have over 340 5-star Google reviews across both of our practices, plenty of happy patients who we helped recover from their injuries back to a healthy life. Our state-of-the-art practice here in Springfield offers multiple private treatment rooms, adjusting tables, massage areas and even a full gym. We are looking to further expand our services in the future.
We would be delighted to work with you to help your patients get the care and understanding they deserve all the while enabling your practice to do what it does best for your other patients and allowing us to do what we do best for these patients.
What to do next?
Simply call our office (908) 325-3000 and ask to speak with me, Dr David Perna and I would be delighted to discuss things further, perhaps even giving you a tour of our facility.
We have helped so many patients over the years, not only from auto injuries, but from sports injuries, regular pain points and more. I am confident we can help your patients as well.