Meet Dr Shan Sivendra MD
- He began his practice in New York in 1995 and has been in the Metro Area ever since.
- He is a certified acupuncturist and is the Director of House Physicians at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston.
- He is certified to do MUA, or manipulation under anesthesia. He opened the Back and Body Medical group as a second office in Midtown Manhattan.
- While he was an internist at a multidisciplinary medical group, he was also an attending physician at St. Barnabas Medical Center, St. Mary’s Hospital, and Passaic General Hospital.
- He was licensed to practice medicine in the US in 1994, a year after he moved to New York. Before that, he spent four years in Great Britain where he maintained a private practice
- Dr. Sivendra joined a Pain Management Group in 2002, and opened an office in New Jersey in 2004. His clinic provides PT services and chiropractic treatment to patients who are experiencing acute or chronic pain.
- His residency in Internal Medicine was spent at United Hospital (affiliated with University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey). He completed the residency in June 1999 at Saint Barnabas Medical Center (affiliated with Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York). He also received the Resident Research Award for three consecutive years, from 1996-1998.
We are easy to find. We are located in just off route 22 with ample parking in Springfield Township.
Our address is:
355 Route 22 E, Ste D
Springfield Township, NJ 07081
If you have any questions about our chiropractic care or any other treatment we offer, please do not hesitate in contacting us on (908) 325-3000 or simply schedule an appointment using the link below.